[bksvol-discuss] 5 different views of a single page?

  • From: "Andy B." <sonfire11@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 12:47:00 -0400

I have scanned a single page 3 or more different times without moving the
book on the scanner.

1. It comes up blank which I know isn't true based on below results.
2. I get scrambled text that has the header (I think) at the top of the
page.
3. I get scrambled text with the header at the bottom of the page.
4. I get some valid text with no header/footer.
5. I get some valid text with the header/footer in the middle of the text
mixing up its natural flow.

This is a family tree outline of an author. I don't know if there are images
or not. I also don't know if the family tree is in a table or not. How would
I go about fixing the page? I can send a sighted person on the list the
original scanned image of the page if needed.