[AR] Re: Human Rated Hydrogen Tanks (was Re: Re: tank frost (was >

  • From: Henry Vanderbilt <hvanderbilt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2019 18:41:21 -0700

Heh.  It is of course entirely possible to produce a reusable system that costs far more than some equivalent-function expendable.  Shuttle of course being the canonical example.

On 7/1/2019 12:28 PM, Anthony Cesaroni wrote:

Bill,

Are you suggesting that because it’s reusable, doesn’t automatically mean that it will cost less?

Anthony J. Cesaroni

President/CEO

Cesaroni Technology/Cesaroni Aerospace

http://www.cesaronitech.com/