[AR] Does anyone remember Spacecub?

  • From: Michael Holt <mholt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 20:04:30 -0400

There seems to have been some difference of opinion as to whether it would have wings. One drawing was obviously inspired by the Meteor Junior. Other information suggests it would have been a Viking with a Mercury capsule on top

I found I have the original FAQs from 1994 and 1995. Reading those files caused me to wonder whether the manned part of it had ever been designed. Had there been any work on the nuts and bolts of the passenger capsule?

Thanks.

---