[AR] Re: 20 years of ARocket!

  • From: J Farmer <jfarmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2019 14:33:50 -0400

On 7/9/2019 1:18 PM, Greg Deputy wrote:

I just finished uploading the last year or so of ARocket posts to the archive I maintain at http://www.blastzone.org/arocket/. There’s currently over 20 years of posts there, >125k messages starting from July of 1998.    The site is old, the interface is archaic, but it works and has text search capability.   The access model is basically it’ll email you a password to get in if you’ve posted to the list.   If you have any trouble, shoot me an email.   Enjoy!

Cool!  My personal email archive only has a shade under 54K messages going back to March of 2008.  I joined some time before that, but a server failure lost a bunch of my email archives from '94 - '08.

Some names from 11 years ago are still contributing, some have left for other pursuits or due to a permanent change of residence.

John