[voew-listserver] Reminder: Call for Applications: oikos PhD Fellowship Program (St. Gallen, Switzerland) - Apply by Sept. 27, 2011

  • From: Jost Hamschmidt <jost.hamschmidt@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: voew-listserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 23:58:00 +0200

Reminder: Call for Applications: oikos PhD Fellowship Program - Apply by Sept. 27, 2011
http://www.oikos-international.org/projects/fellowship

We invite applications from qualified candidates for two three-year oikos PhD Fellowships, starting in February 2012. Selected fellows will conduct their research in the field of Sustainability Management at the University of St. Gallen, a leading european management school. The annual stipend will be CHF 36,000 (USD 40,000). Additional travel funds are available.

For 2012 we specifically encourage applications in the fields of Sustainability, Finance and Marketing/Communication. Fellows will have the opportunity to shape international oikos activities. We therefore look for entrepreneurial personalities with the ability to manage an ambitious PhD agenda while simultaneously driving international oikos projects. Interested? Download the application form (176kb) and apply by Monday, September 27, 2011.

Please follow the links below for more information:

Programme overview: http://www.oikos-international.org/projects/fellowship

The application form is available at: http://www.oikos-international.org/fileadmin/oikos-international/international/phd-fellowship-programme/application_form_fellowship_autumn_2012.doc

We look forward receiving your application

____
Dr. Jost Hamschmidt
oikos foundation for economy and ecology
University of St. Gallen - Switzerland
phone: ++41 71 224 2595

http://www.oikosinternational.org/academic.html

NEW: Case Studies in Social Entrepreneurship and Sustainability - The oikos Collection Vol. 2
http://www.greenleaf-publishing.com/productdetail.kmod?productid=3353

NEW: Sustainability Conversations - oikos Podcast Series
http://www.oikos-international.org/get-involved/oikos-podcast.html

oikos Global Case Writing Competition 2012: Submission Deadline: Oct. 28, 2011
http://www.oikos-international.org/academic/cwc/