[trowmensshed] Re: Fwd: Booking

  • From: "ausdave22@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ausdave22" for DMARC)
  • To: trowmensshed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2020 08:40:49 +0100 (BST)

Indeed Jill the food is good and also very impressed with your exhibit what a talented member we have, worth looking in Guy's and grab a coffee and bite remember half price Monday to Wednesday and would be good to support the Town Hall.

Aussie

 From: Alan Foy  <alanfoy21@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:alanfoy21@xxxxxxxxx> >
 Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2020, 14:10
 Subject: Booking
 To: <trowmenshed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:trowmenshed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> >

Hi All,
Michael  would like to book in for Wednesday

That make up our maximum of 5

Cheers Alan

--

Jill Hillman MA Fine Art