Re: leaf node splits

  • From: jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 07:19:11 +0000

How many list subpartitions in each partition ?
Are you using ASSM or freelist management on the tables or indexes ?
Do any of the indexes have very repetitious key values ?
Does the insert include a "sequence.nextval" and if so is that column indexed ?
Is the volume of data (including indexes) large relative to the size of the
cache ?

Regards
Jonathan Lewis