Re: eBooks

  • From: Jared Still <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: remigiusz.sokolowski@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 09:21:58 -0700

On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 6:38 AM, Remigiusz Sokolowski <
remigiusz.sokolowski@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Amaral, Rui pisze:
> > You could always check out amazon:
> >

> http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/books/4092/ref=pd_zg_hrsr_b_1_4_last
> >
> > I noticed some of those are ebooks. The prices are not the greatest and
> they call them kindle editions but they do have them.
> But would I be able to read it without Kindle?
> If not - this is useless in our case

There is a Kindle app for the PC, Mac, iPhone and others.

The problem you may run into is that sharing Kindle eBooks has only this
month been announced.
Previously you could not do so.

Even so, the sharing of Kindle eBooks is quite restricted.

Jared Still
Home Page: http://jaredstill.com