Re: OT: Anyone using Kindle for Oracle Docs and/or other tech docs?

  • From: Rodd Holman <rodd.holman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 11:24:52 -0500

Actually I'm doing this with a Galaxy Tab.
I use a USD$0.99 app called ezPDF reader for Android. It has a reflow text mode that makes it read more like an e-book than pdf. It's very comfortable reading in the 7 inch screen. I can also do the on-line library if I want. The browser reflows everything quite well. Especially in landscape mode.

On 04/15/2011 07:02 AM, Nuno Souto wrote:
iPad - or similar - all the way for pdf reading. eBook readers are useless for that file format, IMHO. iPhone/iPod Touch isn't half bad but the screen is a tad too small for some types of docs. And navigation is a bit strenuous. The larger screen on the pads makes that a LOT easier.