Re: Laptop for Lots of VMs

  • From: "Vishal Gupta" <vishal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Martin Berger" <martin.a.berger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 08:49:02 +0000

By lots of meaning have many in shutdown state ( for which you only need
storage. But be able to run more than 3 VMs at a time.

Preferably on a external disk which does notneed any additional power source. I
guess SSD on USB3 might be answer to that. Need research if something like that
is available commercially.

Cheers,
Vishal