RE: Kinda of a dumb question

  • From: D'Hooge Freek <Freek.DHooge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Richard.Goulet@xxxxxxxxxxx" <Richard.Goulet@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 22:07:48 +0200

Using remap_schema you can import data from one schema into another (replaces
the fromuser / touser parameters in the old imp) and datapump has the
network_link parameter which enables it to transfer data over a db link.

Never tried it, but should probably work.
If not, you will need to export it first to the filesystem.

Regards,

Freek D'Hooge
Uptime
Oracle Database Administrator