Fw: Re: Just my opinion - Add your valid suggestions about MOS to the endless feedback request

  • From: kathy duret <katpopins21@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 08:02:22 -0800 (PST)

I don't know about any of you but I get plenty of feedback requests when I
close an SR.

In each of those feedback requests they ask about MOS.

So - Give them VALID suggestions.

You can also open an enhancement request.

I agree MOS is far from perfect.
Oracle also moved to SSO for their employees at the same time which made their
life easier.

I personally think the usability of the knowledge base has really suffered and
I let them know this and give them examples of what I can't find or have issues
with.

Think of it this way.  If your users came to you and said this is awful fix it,
what would you say in return?  You would want specific examples of what works
and what doesn't.

Anyway, getting off my soap box now and getting back to work.