Re: Function-based index on DML-active tables

  • From: Yechiel Adar <adar666@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 17:16:18 +0200

Check out: http://www.active-base.com/
They have a product, active-knowledge, that let you catch the sql between the server and the database and change it.
Probably overkill in your case but can help a lot in changing canned application code to more efficient sql.

Just say that Yechiel Adar sent you. :-)

Just kidding, I am not involved with the company.

Adar Yechiel
Rechovot, Israel

Hameed, Amir wrote:

I agree but this is an Oracle applications code and getting execute via OCI.