RE: Download database software

  • From: "Richard J. Goulet" <rgoulet@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Brian.Zelli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ORACLE-L" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 11:04:44 -0400

Brian,

        If you take a minute on the download page you'll see a link to
where the unzip utilities for your os are.  But to make life a touch
easier, here's the url: http://updates.oracle.com/unzips/unzips.html

Dick Goulet, Senior Oracle DBA
45 Bartlett St  Marlborough, Ma 01752, USA
Tel.: 508.573.1978 |Fax:  508.229.2019 | Cell:508.742.5795
RGoulet@xxxxxxxxxx
: POWERING TRANSFORMATION