RE: DBA pay in university

  • From: "Goulet, Richard" <Richard.Goulet@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Li Li" <litanli@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 12:30:04 -0400

Li,

        Humm, this is going to get a bit off the original subject, but that pay
scale & attitude I've found at a number of places that I interviewed at in New
Hampshire, with the exception of one.  Why I certainly don't know and so I
continue to commute each day into Massachusetts.

Dick Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA