Re: Books for beginner - learning PL/SQL and/or APEX

  • From: Jonathan Intner <jsidba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sbecker6925@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 08:46:19 -0500

Hi Sandy:

The New York Oracle Users Group (NYOUG) has had a lot of presentations on
APEX. While many of them are on specific features, at least one gave an
overview of how Oracle used APEX to build the new Oracle Store. That
presentation is available here:

http://www.nyoug.org/Presentations/2009/Sewtz_Online%20Store%20with%20APEX.pdf

I recall being pretty impressed with Marc's presentation, but just went
through it again and realized he'd done a couple of live demos. (I'm a DBA
by trade who likes to know what those pesky developers might be up to in the
databases I administer...)

Once you're in the presentations section of nyoug.org, you can search for
"APEX" and take a look through the presentations.

Good luck,

Jonathan