9205 patchset Linking Errors ...... Problem solved .. Thanks

  • From: Janardhana Babu Donga <jbdonga@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 15:31:25 -0700

The problem got fixed. It is the OUI problem. It must be upgraded by
installing in $O_H and I am installing into the separate location in the
same way I installed 9201, ie in a separate directory and starting
runInstaller from the new location. Since OUI was not upgraded, it is using
the old OUI even though the screen shows it is 10.1.0.2. When I upgraded the
OUI ,that is, installed in $O_H, it fixed the problem.

Thanks for all those who helped me in resolving the issue. Special thanks to
Jesse Rich for pointing in the right direction.

-- Janardhana