[optacon-l] Re: used optacons

  • From: "Nancy Shackelford" <ladym74731@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 23:17:10 -0500

One suggestion is that a man named Richard Oehm repairs Optacons, and he
needs them even if they aren't in working order. He uses parts out of those
irreparable ones for other optacons which are reparable. His email address
is
oehmelec@xxxxxxx

HTH,
Nance

Nancy Shackelford
   --WALK ON FAITH AND TRUST IN LOVE! - Michael Reed--