RE: the fs optacon list

  • From: "Hogg, Maureen" <mhogg@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 08:09:01 -0600

Hi George!
I know ... God is an Englishman.  Hope He'll forgive me but it is
Central Europe.  I'll arrive in Munich on Tuesday 10:15 Central European
time.  I'll also tour Vienna, Salzburg, Zurich and Stuttgart.  Three
days to a city! The weather forecast says Munich will have sunny skies,
highs of 80 and lows of 60.  That is just what Colorado has now! LOL!

But England next time for sure.  I want my place in Heaven!=20

Hope you all on the list don't mind some off topic banter.  It's my
signature style!

Long live Bush and Blair!
Maureen