Re: thank goodness for the Optacon!

  • From: Gailselfridge@xxxxxxx
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 15:16:17 EDT

So do I. There are things you can do in a word processor that help with
this, but it's so easy to make a mistake and if a margin or a tab is set wrong,

it makes a bad impression and scanners won't tell you that kind of thing.

Gail

Rachel, This story certainly demonstrates the ongoing need for the  optacon.
Resumes are one of the most difficult items to format correctly, and  your
catching that error certainly saved you much disappointment in the  job
market.  I too use the optacon to check the formatting of many  documents.
Lori