[optacon-l] reading addresses

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 03:40:04 -0800

Linda and list,

I've done what you've described, and over the years have wondered if people
get curious about how I know a piece of mail or a package isn't addressed to
me. It must be kind of funny when neighbors, landlords and others glance at
each other, as if to say, "That blind person must have ESP or something."
That thought always brings a smile.

Mary