[optacon-l] optacon wins again

  • From: Mary Emerson <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon list <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2011 12:36:21 -0700

Hi everyone,

I just got a package ready to ship via UPS, and the label was an inch or
two longer than the box. I had to attach it so the addresses were on the
side and the bar codes were on the top. Fortunately there is a gap of
about 4 or 5 lines between the bar codes and the addresses, so, thanks
to the optacon, I figured out where to fold the label, so it had the
addresses on the side, and the bar code information on the top, without
any folds that could make it hard for a computer to scan.

There's no way a scanner could do this sort of thing.

Cheers, once again, for the optacon!

Mary