[optacon-l] Re: optacon materials for those interested

  • From: "Susan Mangis" <susanmangis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 12:24:43 -0700

Judy,

The children's manuals and newsletters are yours. There are some items from
teacher train class a log folder etc. Imagine what you find when cleaning
out closets. Please send me a shipping address.

Sue Mangis

   From: "Philip Hall" <p.hall.eml1@xxxxxxxxx>
   Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 20:15:45 -0400
     To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi.
You might contact Richard Oehm to see if he might want to keep the training
materials available if no one else wants them.

Perhaps he could make copies for anyone that needs them.

I know freedom scientific has some materials on their web site for download.

Phil