[optacon-l] optacon feature MP3 file on sendspace.com

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Optacon" <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 10:40:34 -0800

Hi list,
I have uploaded a copy of the feature about the optacon (and thanks to those
who contributed comments and input.) If you would like to hear it, you can
download it from:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/bmoyaq

If this doesn't work, let me know and I'll forward you the message from
sendspace. Note that there are ads on the site and you have to get past them to
find the download link.

Mary