[optacon-l] optacon 2 battery

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Optacon" <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 02:38:58 -0800

The battery is the same as is used in the PowerBraille. I never used the
powerbraille's battery so I kept it as a spare for the optacon 2 which worked
quite well.
Also, people are naming their optacon instructors. Mine was Fran Bauer; I have
no idea what happened to her after I left computer school. With all the
discussion about training at TSI, I wish I'd had time to go there, but summer
break was only a week long and I couldn't miss more than a day or two a month
of school since the training was hectic; also, there were a lot of companies
visiting our class, looking for prospective employees, since the end of
training was just a month or two away.

Mary

Mary