Re: new list

  • From: "Don Bishop" <w6smb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 17:21:09 -0700

Hi Cindy,

Well, I subscribed everyone in one operation, so maybe the welcome didn't go
out as it would to new subscribers.

If you saw the one I sent yesterday, it is the same one.

If not, let me know and I'll post it to the list.  Actually, if you've been on
the other optacon lists, there's nothing at all new.

Don

On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 20:11:48 -0400, Cynthia Handel wrote:

Hi Don,

I must be subscribed to the new list, but never got the welcome message you
mentioned in an earlier post today.

Cindy Handel

To unsubscribe at eny time, just send a message to:

To unsubscribe at eny time, just send a message to: