loaner Optacons

  • From: Catherine Thomas <braille@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 19:43:23 -0400 (EDT)

This question requires some personal opinion so you may write to me
privately if you wish.
Would anybody on this list pay to rent an Optacon while their own units
were being repaired? If this service would be helpful, it might be
possible but only if it would actually be used. Let me know what you
think. What would you consider paying? Think about it.
Catherine