[optacon-l] Re: help

  • From: don bishop <w6smb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2010 13:34:26 -0700

There is a way to go no mail.  I haven't personally tried this yet, but
am experimenting to see how the thing works.

I will be playing around with this for a few minutes until I get it
right, so please disregard any weird messages I may inadvertently send
to the list.

I'll report back once I get it figured out.  <smile>  After all, that's
what list owners are for.  <Lgrin>

Don