[optacon-l] Re: captcha images and the optacon

  • From: "Hermina Turnbull" <WTurnbull@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 06:56:17 +0200

Good day List

Yes, I fully agree that the Optacon is essential for everyday use.  I
use my Optacon for reading labels on tins and packages, correspondence
and even my child's homework.  I can judge her handwriting as well and
am able to complain about her writing abilities as well.  I have the
advantage of forming my own opinion about her handwriting and not just
to rely on the opinion of her teachers.

Apart from that I use the Optacon constantly at work.  I need a second
Optacon and have approached Oehm Electronics who allegedly has one
foresale.  However, I have no joy from Richard.  Does anyone know where
I can find an Optacon which is in a good working condition to buy
urgently?

Regards

Wilna Turnbull