What's a P2RD?

  • From: "Pronello Marco" <Marco.Pronello@xxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 08:44:08 +0100

Hi everybody!
I'm glad that my english is not so bad, as Kat and Mary said. Thank you anyway!
Sorry for my ignorance, maybe I entered the list too late to know from the
beginning about this subject, but what's a P2RD?
For Kat:
Italian braille is written as you read it, just like a printed book, that's why
most italian people don't know short braille used in several languages like
english or german and it's hard for them to read braille books in those
languages and consequently that's why optacon is so important!
Best
Marco