[optacon-l] Re: [VICUG-L] FW: [leadership] CCNY-LED TEAM RECEIVES $330,000 FROM NSF

  • From: "Mark Blier" <mblier@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 14:06:57 -0700

Hi, All,

I have also investigated the Video-Tim, and if I had the money, I'd get =
one, Euro exchange rate notwithstanding, because of the access to both =
text and graphics that it would bring.

The killer is the price, which is why a cheaper solution will be sought.

My heart's desire still is to have a vibrationless form of Optacon, or =
something similar, regardless of heretofore failed developments.

If we are expected to learn and use graphics, then the tools must be =
developed rather than hitting us with rhetoric.

Mark Blier

 =20
----- Original Message -----=20