[optacon-l] Re: The List Archive

  • From: Jyrki Voutilainen <jykke.voutilainen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Optacon User List <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 10:53:58 +0200

On Wed, 26 Feb 2014, Jyrki Voutilainen wrote:

> This may be partially out of topic, but does anyone have an idea of how
> long single posts are preserved in the list archive?

If nobody else doesn't have, perhaps the moderator of this list has.

> In other words, if I have talked rubbish in some of my posts, how long can
> this single post be retrieved from the archive? (smile)

I'm not very glad when thinking that my single posts could be retreived
from the archive for ever. But his is also a disk space issue on the list
server. Fortunately, there has to be a time limit set for preservation.

--
Jyrki Voutilainen
mailto:jykke.voutilainen@xxxxxxxxx