[optacon-l] Re: Thanks to everybody for their prayers and support

  • From: Jyrki Voutilainen <jykke.voutilainen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Optacon User List <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2015 18:10:55 +0200

Hi all,

I Don't really know why I happened to check my folder for this list after a
long pause just a moment ago, and I've reade all the messages concerning this
so far. Like you I'm sure that Hubby Benny is in a better place now than ever
before. And I do also remember you in my prayers.

Just to tell you, I did also have a long-lasting relationship with a lady
having MS, and she passed away on June 16, 2010. Reading all this has brought
this back in my memory, even though I'd never forgotten and won't forget this!

Like Hubby Benny and many others of those already passed, this lady is also in
a better place than before. She just got weaker and weaker before the end of a
long struggle, and finally this struggle and suffering got an end, and no pain
and illness is able to reach her anymore.

I'm also sure that I'll see this lady again, and I'm not afraid when thinking
about my own passage one day. Then I do not have to go away from her anymore
like I've had to do earlier.

It's really hard to see one of your nearest and dearest fading away, and you
may even hope that this would have an end or that a miracle would happen.

May God give you strength during these hard times!

All the best,

Jyrki

On Fri, 2 Jan 2015, Nancy Shackelford wrote:

> I have read all the replies I have received regarding Hubby Benny, and I do
> want to thank everybody for their thoughts and prayers. I'll keep on keepin'
> on just as always, though it's really strange now--no TV blairing out, no
> "... I need this," and "I need that," and so-on. Think poor kitty cat doesn't
> know what to think.
> Again, thank all of yall for your support during this hard time.
>
> Nance
>
> Nancy Shackelford
> Walk On Faith & Trust In Love - Michael Reed
>
> ---

> Tell your friends about the list.  They can subscribe by sending a message to:

Jyrki Voutilainen
mailto:jykke.voutilainen@xxxxxxxxx