[optacon-l] Re: Thanks all

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 14:22:57 -0700

Hi, Vince,

You are right. There is a separate charger for the batteries.  The battery
slides onto the charger, and the same cord that powers the optacon can be
used to power the charger.

However, if the battery has not been used for a long time, it can totally
lose its charge and no longer be recharged--sorry for that untechnical
sounding last sentence; maybe it would be better to say that if the battery
is not used for a long time it can die.

Lori