[optacon-l] Re: TYPEWRITER CAMERA

  • From: "H & C Arnold" <4carolyna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 11:19:33 -0400

How fortunate for anyone that can take you up on the camera, manual, and
maybe typewriter? They're great for writing checks. I am thankful that my
typewriter still works and even more thankful for Sanford Business Machines,
who can repair it.

Ollie is sending me the camera. I hope someone as grateful as I am will need
yours.

In God We Trust,

Carolyn