Signup?

  • From: Gailselfridge@xxxxxxx
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 04:34:47 EDT

Don: It doesn't look like what you told me will work. I went to
www.freelists.org and found "signup" but it wanted me to start a list and I
don't want to
start a list. I looked at some of the help documentation and it said to go to
my list's web page, but when I attempted that, it said that optacon-l had no
web page. Since you're the administrator, you can probably do anything you want
to do, but as a list user, I can't. I just wanted to figure out how to use the
archives and so far I haven't found out. Since this list is new and I'm sure
others want this info too, I'd appreciate your help.
Gail

To unsubscribe at eny time, just send a message to: