[optacon-l] Re: Research/Tactile devices

  • From: "Steve" <k8sp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 09:18:18 -0400

Interesting.  At one time, Smith-Kettlewell was using transcutaneous arrays
in this area as well.  Maybe Bill Gerrey (sp) knows about that.

By the way, anyone trying to look at his link, the URL code is missing a
forward slash after the .com extension.

Someone who thinks logically provides a nice contrast to the real world!

Steve
Lansing, MI