[optacon-l] Optacon to the rescue

  • From: "Camille Petrecca" <ctap10547@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 14:09:54 -0500

When I was away for a 26-day stay at Seeing Eye for my first dog, I was in the
midst of some important legal work.  My lawyer had sent me some material to
read and respond to.  I was able to use my optacon to read this independently
and therefore provide a quicker response upon my return home.

database 7689 (20121113) __________

http://www.eset.com