[optacon-l] Re: Optacon for Laundry

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 16:21:08 -0500

Hi Kathryn!

What a novel use for the optacon.  I'm glad it worked so well.

Last fall when I was doing some Christmas shopping, I knew my husband
wanted some clothes.  The tags on his shirts annoy him, so he tears them
out, and, because of that, I didn't know what size he wears.  He opened a
new shirt that he had gotten for a birthday gift before he took his shower
one evening.  While he was occupied with that, I grabbed the new shirt
before he had had a chance to tear the label out and found out the size by
reading the tag.  Then I put the shirt back where he had it hanging up, so
he was none the wiser.

When he opened the gifts that contained the shirts, he asked me how I knew
what size he wore, and I told him the optacon came to my rescue.

My story was not nearly as cool as yours, but your mention of clothes
reminded me of the shirt story.

BTW, what product did you use to get rid of the stain in your shorts?

Debby

At 06:32 PM 8/6/2012, Kathryn AfarianAfarian wrote

                                 --
                 mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
--

"Teach me, and I will hold my tongue
; Cause me to understand wherein I have erred.