[optacon-l] Optacon and mouse

  • From: "Tracy Carcione" <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 10:37:05 -0500

I was having some trouble with my computer where the speech wasn't
working, but I could read the monitor with the Optacon.  I thought I could
use the mouse in Windows safe mode to fix the problem, but I wasn't able
to identify what the mouse was pointing at.  Does anyone know how to
identify the mouse pointer?  Has anyone tried to use the Optacon and a
mouse.  I understand this would probably be a tricky 3-handed operation,
but could it be done, in a pinch?
Tracy