[optacon-l] Optacon Repair

  • From: Catherine Thomas <braille@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 07:42:41 -0400 (EDT)

Hi, David,
If you are new to our list you might not realize that there are four
authorized Optacon repairers. We have two in the United States, one in
England, and one in Australia.

If you are from the United States, you might want to contact Oehm
Electronics in San Jose California. Richard Oehm has been repairing
Optacons for quite a while. He is also an Optacon user.
Phone: 408-971-6250
email: oehmelec@xxxxxxxxxxxx.
Richard's charges are quite reasonable and the parts he uses are
compatible with Optacons. The other US repairer is also located in
California.
Catherine