[optacon-l] Optacon Reading Mat

  • From: Dick Seifert <dickseifert@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 16:32:02 -0400

Hello list members:  I wish to thanks the members who sent me
suggestions.  They were all good.  I decided to purchase a non-slip
activity pad from Exceptional Teaching Aids.
http://www.exceptionalteching.com, of Castro Valley, California. It
arrived today and should work fine.  It is designed to prevent braille
paper from slipping for those who are learning to read braille.  Thank
you Sue Magnis who suggested this pad.  Dick Seifert, Little Rock, Arkansas.