[optacon-l] Re: Optacon Camera Tracking Guide

  • From: Judy Adams <judy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 09:01:23 -0700

Dear Carrie,

I have a manual tracking guide (full sheet size) that someone on the list
loaned me to work with a student I was doing brush-up work on their Optacon.  I
need to look back in the messages to see who sent it to me, and see if I can
forward it to you. I'm about to leave for a conference in N. Carolina until
June 5th, so after then?

Judy Adams
judy@xxxxxxxxxx (yes, that Jim Bliss!)
888-452-5477