[optacon-l] Re: O.T. Harry Potter braille books for disposal

  • From: Rebecca Blaevoet <amrywoddyddiauheulog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 07:50:06 -0500

I'll take the Harry Potter books, Nick!!! Please let me know how to
contact your friend and I'll be happy to take them off his or her hands.
We're in North America now, though still running the company in Britain,
so it should be more straightforward. Contact me off-loist at
AmrywoDdyddiauHeulog@xxxxxxxxx
to give me details and contact information.
Thanks so much!

Rebecca Blaevoet
Cyd-gyfarwyddwr / Co-Director, Valleys WordWorks
Contact us to discuss your next Braille / Tactile graphics project: /
Cysylltwch â ni am eich prosiect Braille/cyffyrddadwy nesaf:
(01443)828 815
valleys-wordworks.com/
Dilynnwch ni! / Follow us!
Trydar / Twitter: @valleyswordwork
Weplyfr / Facebook: www.facebook.com/valleys-wordworks
Registered Offices / Swyddfeydd Cofrestredig:
39 Cardiff Road / Heol Caerdydd
Llandaff, CF5 2DP