OPTACON II BATTERY PACKS

  • From: "Sharron Kennedy" <shelena@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 13:43:53 -0400

Hello to All,
I am happy to hear there is a list for Optacon users.  I read about it in
AccessWorld Extra Newsletter.

I am using an Optacon II which works perfectly.  However, my battery packs will
no longer charge.  I certainly believe my charger is still working fine.  Just
wondering if anyone knows where I could obtain a new battery pack.  I did a
search and found a place called Battery Mart, which did have Optacon Batteries
on their web site for sale.  However, when I called them to check if they still
made them, they seemed unaware of them and were very vague about the
possibilities of getting one.  Just wondered if any members of this list have
been able to obtain new battery packs from Battery Mart or any other source.

Any info you can supply would be truly appreciated.

Kind regards.

Sharron.