[optacon-l] Re: OPTACON II

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 10:00:05 -0700

The optacon 2 manual describes the switch as follows:

1. Normal/ Inverse Video/ Invert Switch

The slide switch located on the left side panel, near the back of the unit
has three positions:
Normal, Inverse Video, and Invert. It should be set to Normal (setting
towards the back of the
unit) for normal ink print on a white background. The Invert (setting
towards the front of the
unit) is used for white print on a dark background or for use with a LED
display, such as a
calculator or a computer monitor. The Inverse Video setting (the center
position) is used for
computer monitors with a light background and dark letters.

If you don't have a user's manual for the optacon 2, let me know and I'll
send a text file. I scanned it a year or two ago.

Mary