[optacon-l] Re: Intro and question

  • From: "Cindy Handel" <cindy425@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 08:32:20 -0400

Vince,

Congratulations on getting the Optacon II.  I hope you don't have too much
difficulty learning to use it.

I'm sorry I can't help with the charging unit.  I have the original
Optacons, which don't have the same kind of battery or charger.  Someone on
this list might be able to help you, though.

Cindy