[optacon-l] Re: Grateful for the Tips to Learn

  • From: "H & C Arnold" <4carolyna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 21:06:51 -0400

Eileen, I thought of another thing. When I got my Optacon, I became
proficient by reading a few short, but enjoyable novels. It will give you a
sense of accomplishment if you did this, as well as getting your reading
speed up to a better level. Now that I am able to use it, I prefer not to
use it for reading novels, but during the time that I did, I enjoyed doing
so.

DOG - Depend on God,

Carolyn