[optacon-l] From Robert

  • From: Robert Feinstein <harlynn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 13:55:15 -0400 (EDT)

Just wanted to tell everyone that I sent my optacon to Richard to get it
repaired and to have it modified to work on AC.  I am very happy with the
job Richard did.  It works beautifully, and I am glad that there isn't a
battery to go bad and possibly leak.  Richard told me that my battery had
started leaking, which could have been dangerous.

He does excellent work and is very willing to explain things.

Happy July Fourth to all.

Robert