[optacon-l] E-Mail address change for Oehm Electronics

  • From: Richard Oehm <oehmelec@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2014 18:23:25 -0400

Hello Friends,
This is Richard Oehm from Oehm Electronics.  I wish to inform this list
that my Oehm Electronics primary E-Mail address will soon be changing
from (oehmelec@xxxxxxx) to (oehmelec@xxxxxxxxxxxx).  This new primary
e_mail address is the one that this message is originating from.  The
older (oehmelec@xxxxxxx) address has been experiencing interruptions
and sporadic server problems lately and I'll soon be discontinuing this
E-Mail account.  I apologize for any inconvenience that this change or
disruption in service may cause or have caused.  Our alternate E-Mail
address (oehmelec@xxxxxxxxxxx) will not be affected by this change.
Additionally, all of the other contact information that any of you have
for Oehm Electronics is still valid.  Feel free to contact me if you
need Optacon repair services.
Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this message and if
necessary, updating your records.  Additionally, thanks to many of you
for your past and continued patronage.  I always look forward to the
opportunity to be of service to all Optacon users.

                    Warmest Regards,

                    Richard Oehm

--
Richard Oehm